100% Error-proof technology hasn't been invented yet. Bugs, glitches and crashes are still a part of our day-to-day lives, demanding better network support for small and mid-sized businesses. Often, trying to find help to fix the glitch or issue is as frustrating, if not more, than the issue itself.
Who hasn't had the following scenario? You get to work and can't access your email, or maybe your network is down thanks to a hardware failure. You call the appropriate network support number, and are placed on hold for several minutes. Once you reach a person to talk to, you take several minutes to explain the issue, only to find out you are talking to the wrong technician.
How much business would be lost if it took an hour to fix the issue?
The Network Team's setup is designed to provide best-in-class service and network support help desk benefits for small and mid-sized businesses. Our help desk is staffed by certified, highly-trained experts offering support 24x7x365. We answer most calls in 30 seconds or less, and our first contact resolution is 77%. That's more than 10 points above the industry average of 64%. We also offer support via chat, for even faster resolution to issues.
The Network Team's Help Desk supports:
- Microsoft and Apple desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office and leading third-party applications
- E-mail applications and Web browsers
- Thin clients and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Hardware and network troubleshooting
- Printer installation and support
- Mobile phones and tablets
- User administration
- Desktop performance problems
- Virus and malware infections
You don't have time to be bogged down with network issues that reduce productivity and cost you business. The Network Team has several Managed Services offers to help you focus on your primary goal of growing your business. Find out how you can get Quality IT help and Network support in North and South Carolina, just a click away by asking us about our free 2-hour network assessment.
Unreliable IT is costing you more than just your patience. According to a Forrester report, small to midsize businesses lost an average of $12,500 per hour from downtime cause by unreliable IT. Many small and mid-sized businesses are hesitant to take on managed IT support because of the added monthly cost.
However, whether it’s your network running slow, email not sending, or you do not have enough bandwidth for necessary applications, the cost of unreliable IT could cripple your business.
That same report showed that 73% of companies have had at least one major disruption to their business operations in the past 5 years. Those disruptions led to anywhere from several hours to several days of downtime.
While there is no fool-proof way to ensure zero business interruptions, Managed IT Support in the Charlotte area can:
- Proactively track and analyze your network activity 24/7. When a system or function fails, we are immediately alerted and can investigate and solve the failure quickly.
- Keep your critical company information safe from catastrophic data loss. Managed IT services ensure that data back-ups are routinely completed.
- Keep your systems optimized. Even when systems aren’t actually down, they may still be running slowly. Managed IT Services keep security patches, service packs and anti-virus protocols up to date, without taking away valuable time from your IT staff.
Managed IT Services add value to your company as well.
- Predictable, monthly budgeting
- Our fixed price IT services allow you to know how much you’re going to spend each month
- 24/7/365 support without the added cost of more employees
- Outsourced IT to The Network Team means when an issue arises, we are already on the job. Our routine maintenance ensures your IT systems are working properly
- Faster problem resolution
- By using remote monitoring, TNT engineers will likely see a problem before you do. They can get a jump on the issue with less (or even zero) downtime for your business.
The Network Team can help you stop the spending bleed from unreliable IT. Contact us today to schedule a no cost network assessment to find out how we can help provide small and mid-sized businesses Managed IT Support in North Carolina.
This picture is iconic, as it depicts the view that many customers have of Microsoft support staff.
Whether you are looking for help because of an Exchange Server outage, need Office 365 support, or simply because your Microsoft Email is not working, many people conclude they need assistance to get Microsoft product help.
Often, network administrators will turn to Microsoft forums to look for solutions for issues with Microsoft product support. Unfortunately, even the friendliest forums and websites leave the average IT worker confused about how to address their issue.
So, what is a technician to do? Take the same approach as the United Nations.
At the UN, people use translators, even when they are familiar with the language in question. UN Delegates know that there are subtleties to a language and culture that can leave their understanding incomplete.
Just like ambassadors at the UN, you should consider letting TNT assist you in getting support from Microsoft. The Network Team has deep understanding of Microsoft product support, and the entirety of the Microsoft ‘nation,’ if you will. TNT is a Gold Level and Cloud partner with Microsoft. We have a deep understanding of Office 365 for small and mid-size businesses. We have access to additional support options not available to commercial and public sector customers. To “translate,” we are empowered with more tools to solve problems than paying customers. We can get you the Microsoft product help that will solve your issues quickly and efficiently.
Nearly all of the technical staff at TNT holds multiple Microsoft certifications, and all of them have experience in working with Microsoft to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
Our rich experience with Microsoft, and Gold Level and Cloud partnership gives us unique access to:
- Customized guidance from Microsoft to keep our IT Consultants up to date on the latest information about Microsoft products
- Unlimited access to Microsoft Technical and support experts.
Reach out to The Network Team to get hassle free resolutions when you need Microsoft product help, especially for Office 365 support in North Carolina.