The world has been going cloud for a while. Chances are, you've dabbled a bit and didn't know it with things like online banking, web check in for airports, license renewals, etc. Perhaps, though, you haven't yet come to trust it enough to take your business on the Express Route to the Cloud.
We get it. At TNT we hear from our vendors and partners constantly, encouraging us to push more and more customers deeper and deeper into the cloud. But, at TNT, we seek to understand before we speak, and we endeavor to educate our clients to help them find the best solution for their unique needs.
We'd like to help you get to know the Cloud. How about going out on a date with the Cloud on someone else's dime to learn what you really need to worry about and what could be of value to you?
We are holding an informal but educational series of discussions on trending tech topics. The first topic is "Finding Your Best Route to the Cloud."
Join us Thursday, June 9th at 4:30 at Sugar Creek Brewing in Charlotte NC. Come enjoy a drink on us, appetizers, and networking with companies with the same questions you have about the Cloud.
What you will learn:
- A philosophic look at the evolution of the cloud and potential directions that it may take.
- Unique moments in the history of the Cloud, some you've heard of, and some you haven't.
- Some use cases that apply to nearly everyone.
- Some use cases that you should never do.
- Some assistance in helping you see the difference between 3 and 4.
Fill out the form on the right to register for the event. Spacing is limited to 30 participants, so we are unable to accommodate more than 2 employees per company.