Office 365 gives you your complete Office in the cloud. Our Office 365 plans include a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft that brings together the power of Office with business class email, document sharing, instant messaging, and video conferencing across your devices, from PCs to smartphones and tablets. You can simplify your IT by having The Network Team and Microsoft manage engineering services, protection and data backup for you.
Companies should consider upgrading to Office 365 if they are facing any of the following scenarios:
- Using an older server and worried about its security and engineering costs?
- Growing in size and looking for technology to help meet your businesses mobility and collaboration needs?
- Having trouble managing a number of disconnected web-based email or software?
- Using outdated versions of Office, such as Office 2003, and experiencing and compatibility issues or concerns with end of support?
The Network Team's Office 365 plans are offered as a Managed IT service. TNT will perform all migration tasks, remotely and silently, for all users, at pre-defined and agreed to times and hours. The software used gathers more information that is often left behind in a traditional, manual migration strategy. Items such as tasks, journals, outlook profiles, additional PST, address auto-complete, flags and signature blocks are also moved using this agent.
Office 365 takes away the surprises that IT is notorious for. The one-time fees associated with the switch to Office 365 are $180/user. This covers the cost of getting your users to Office 365. After that, Office 365 is a consistent, recurring fee that never goes up or down.
TNT is offering 4 free hours of Professional Engineering Services if you make us your Office 365 Partner of Record with Microsoft.
- Sign into the Office 365 Portal with your Administrator account.
- Click Manage, which is under Subscriptions on the left. You will see your active subscriptions.
- Click on the active subscription.
- At the bottom of the subscription, you will see Partner Information. Click the Add button.
- Enter 515627 when asked for your Partner Code.
- Click Check ID, make sure it says The Network Team.