Who is more dangerous? The hackers looking to infiltrate your network, or unaware employees who open the doors wide to them?
Ransomware has cost US small businesses upwards of $75 billion dollars in downtime in 2016.
With criminals perpetually coming up with new ways to break into your network, there is no 100% secure way to keep them out. But there is much that can be done to shore up your defenses… especially in what many security experts say is the weakest area: your end users.
Join the Network Team for free appetizers and beer and wine to learn more about cyber security at our first Tech Brews of 2017. Attendance is limited to 20 participants.
Tech Brews: Cyber Security Workshop
Thursday, March 2, 2017
What to expect:
- Free appetizers and beer or wine
- Time to network with fellow attendees
- A round table workshop discussion on cyber security
- A take-away hand out with practical tips to give your employees to help them identify and avoid an attack
The round table will include:
- Discussion on the most recent trends and tactics criminals are using, including social engineering to trick your employees into opening the doors
- Strategies you can employ to strengthen your cyber security
- Answers to questions you have about cyber security
Join us Thursday, March 2, 2017 from 4:30-6:30 for Tech Brews Cyber Security Workshop. Attendance is limited to 20 participants. Secure your spot and register now by filling out the form on the right.